Topscom Technology offers full Turn-Key and partial Turn-Key Circuit Board Assembly Services. We focus on both rigid PCB Assembly and flex PCB assembly. Our quality driven PCB assembly process ensures that your finished project is of the highest quality. In Full Turn-Key PCB, we handle everything including making circuit boards, ordering components, online order tracking, quality inspection and final assembly. In partial Turn-Key, you can order the PCBs and partial components, we will fix the remaining parts for you.
There is really only one company to contact when you have PCB assembly needs, and that's Topscom. Check out this list of some of the high-quality PCB assembly services we offer:
• One-Stop Fabrication and Assembly: A turnkey start-to-finish solution meets all your needs.
• Multiple PCB Assembly Services: SMT, THT, Mixed Assembly, Package on Package (POP), Rigid PCBs, Flex PCBs - if there's a type of printed circuit board that can be assembled, we almost surely do it.
• Flexible Volume Assembly Alternatives: Prototypes, low volume, high volume — we do it all.
• Parts Sourcing: We have years of experience and stable relationships with authorized electronic components manufacturers and distributors, so you always get real, quality parts. All parts go through 100 percent quality inspection before use.
• Comprehensive Quality Assurance: From visual inspection to AOI and X-ray inspection, we take quality control very seriously and test everything rigorously for functionality and quality.
• High Efficiency, Low Cost: You'll appreciate the value of our added free services, like our Valor DFM/DFA check and expert professional design assistance.
• Professional Engineering Team: We're highly qualified and dedicated to the success of your project, allowing you to start with optimized designs and giving you a better chance to meet project deadlines.
Topscom is ready to provide you with a high-quality, one-stop-shop experience for any and all of your PCB assembly requirements right now. To get started, click below button to get a free quote on PCB assembly services by submitting a little basic information on your project right now. If you need more information about any of our services or processes, contact us right away. We'll be happy to answer them.