Topscom Technology specializes in building your short-run, one-off, and prototype PCB assembly, with rapid turn times and instant online quoting and ordering. Our PCB assembly services go above and beyond what the average assembly PCB company will do. We offer a variety of flexible circuit board assembly services for the different stages of your product development, including:
• Prototype PCB Assembly: See how well your PCB design works before generating a large order. Our quality prototype PCB assembly allows us to deliver a quick prototype, so you can identify any potential challenges in your design fast and optimize the quality of your final boards.
• Low-Volume, High Mix PCB Assembly: If you require a number of different boards for specialized applications, Topscom is your company.
• High-Volume PCB Assembly: We are equally as skilled at cranking out large PCB assembly orders as we are at delivering small ones.
• Consigned & Partial PCB Assembly: Our consigned PCB assembly services meet IPC Class 3 standards, are ISO 9001:2008-certified and are RoHS-compliant.
• Full Turnkey PCB Assembly: Also ISO 9001:2008-certified and RoHS-compliant, our turnkey PCB assembly allows us to take care of your entire project from start to finish, so you can step in and start taking advantage of the finished product right away.
From SMD to through-hole and mixed assembly projects, we do it all, including free Valor DFM/DFA checks and function testing to verify the quality of your boards, with no minimum cost requirements or added tooling charges when you reorder.
Topscom Technology has extensive experience with lead-free and RoHS electronic assembly. Lead-Free presents challenges beyond the traditional leaded PCB assembly. We can guide you through the process and help you produce fully RoHS compliant PCB assemblies.
Surface Mount (SMT)
Mixed Technology (SMT/Thru-hole)
Single or Double Sided Placement
Quickturn (1-5 days)
Standard (10 days)
No Minimun Order Quantity
Prototype - Production
No-clean and Water Clean Fluxes
Passive Down to 01005 Sizes
Ball Grid Array (BGA)
Quad Flat Package No-Lead (QFN)
Quad Flat Package (QFP)
Small Chip Package (Pitch of 0.2 mm)
500+ Top Brands
Wire & Cable Harnesses
PCB Testing Services
Topscom has a great team of certified technicians. Our technology allows us to follow your project through every step of the assembly process. We handle all types of PCB assembly, from basic thru hole to standard surface mount to ultra-fine pitch BGA assembly. Our engineers work with customers from across all fields including telecommunications, aviation, consumer electronics, wireless, medical, automotive and instrumentation.