When it comes to PCBA OEM, friends in the electronics industry should be familiar with it. It is a series of processed products based on the circuit board. What should we pay attention to when manufacturing? What should be paid attention to in welding? Let's explain it to you in detail:
1. Problems to be considered in PCB assembly OEM manufacturing
1) Design of single board transmission and positioning elements in automatic production line:
For automatic assembly line, PCBA must have the ability to transmit edge and optical positioning symbols, which is a prerequisite for production.
2) PCB assembly process design:
The layout structure of components on the front and back of PCBA determines the assembly process and path.
3) Component layout design:
The position, direction and spacing design of components on the assembly surface. The layout of components depends on the welding method, and each welding method has specific requirements for the placement position, direction and spacing of components.
4) Assembly process design:
For the design of welding pass through rate, through the matching design of pad, solder mask and steel mesh, the stable distribution of solder paste quantity and fixed point can be realized; through the design of layout and wiring, the synchronous melting and solidification of all solder joints in a single package can be realized; through the reasonable connection design of mounting holes, the tin penetration rate of 75% can be achieved, etc. these design goals are ultimately to improve the welding yield.
2. PCB assembly substitute
Precautions for PCBA welding:
- The warehouse management personnel should wear anti-static gloves when distributing materials and testing IQC, and the instrument should be grounded reliably, while the worktable should be paved with anti-static rubber pad in advance.
- In the process of operation, the anti-static worktable is used, and the anti-static container is used to hold the components and semi-finished products. The welding equipment of the Department can be grounded, the electric soldering iron should be anti-static type, and all equipment should be tested before use.
- When PCB assembly is processed through the furnace, because the pins of plug-in components are washed by the tin flow, some plug-in components will tilt after welding, resulting in the component body beyond the screen frame. Therefore, the repair welding personnel after the tin furnace are required to correct it properly.
- When PCBA is welding horn and battery, it should be noted that the solder joint should not be too much, which can not cause short circuit or falling off of peripheral components.
- PCB assembly substrate should be placed neatly, bare board can not be directly stacked. If you want to stack it, you need to pack it in static bags.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact us via email@example.com.