With a specialized focus on vertical pcba china & electronic manufacturing services (EMS), Topscom provides pcb assembly and build of electronic products. Our PCB assembly complies to strict quality requirements, including IPC standards.
Topscom provides customers with 20 years of experience in advanced PCBA China technology, with proven processes and a full range of services. From prototyping, low volume high mix to high volume manufacturing, we provide Printed Circuit Board Assembly services for many different range of products .Topscom is a leading, developing the latest PCBA and surface mount (SMT) capabilities including support for :
• 01005 components, fine pitch and high count BGAs, Package on Package (POP), Chip on Board, fiber optics, RF microelectronics, press fit connectors
• Hybrid processes (tin-lead and lead-free), pin through hole, wave & selective soldering, double and single sided reflow, wide body and backplanes
• Quick turn prototype assembly, RoHS compliance certification, conformal & parylene coating, laser marking
• Inspection and testing using the latest SPI, AOI, Flying probe and X-Ray equipment
• Comprehensive electrical testing and test system development for boundary scan, in-circuit test (ICT), functional test and burn in test (BIT)
• 10 Lines High Speed Siemens SMT line,D4+D4+D1,which can meet high volume requirements.
Quality-Driven Printed Circuit Board Assembly Processes
To ensure our parts are delivered compliant to even the strictest requirements, our Printed Circuit Board Assembly Division typically provides the following services:
Review and check specifications to ensure the SMD components are properly packaged, stored and handled per the MSL classification.
Identify sensitive components to avoid thermal and mechanical damage during SMT processes in accordance to the latest J-STD-020 standards, including compliance at higher temperatures for Pb-free and lower temperature
Review components specifications for ESD, MSL handling and reflow profile in accordance to IPC J-STD-020 standard.
Evaluate the PCB layout including board thickness, pad size, surface finishing, solder mask alignment, component density, pitch and orientation.
Design the stencil thickness and hole size, use of solder paste material and reflow profile setup to ensure the solder joint meets IPC-A-610 standards.
If needed, fine tune the SMT process based on AOI, X-ray inspection and testing data.
As part of our complete printed circuit board assembly and electronics manufacturing services,Topscom provides an array of programming and serializing services. We offer IC programming, MAC address programming, product serializing and labeling capabilities to meet projects requirements.