China Electronic Assembly and Engineering Services
Topscom offers a specialized expertise in vertical electronic manufacturing services. Our engineers can advise on PCBA, cabling, design and final box build, and will help to produce electronic components that exceed expectations for performance and value.
Expert Electronic Design & Contract Manufacturing
From customized electronic prototypes to turnkey manufacturing services, many large companies rely on Topscom for quality electronic engineering services. We operate with ISO standards and are IPC compliant.
One of China’s leading contract manufacturers, we provide engineering assistance on array of electronic considerations. With a corporate culture driven by excellence and some of the industry’s latest equipment and technology, our engineers can optimize the design and production of your electronic products. We help to lower costs, improve performance and ensure your parts exceed expectations.
Our expert electronic engineering team often:
• Evaluates surface considerations including board thickness, pad size and surface finishes
• Reviews assembly and design factors, such as the solder mask alignment, component density, pitch and orientation
• Designs the stencil thickness and hole size, use of solder paste material and reflow profile setup to ensure the solder joints meet IPC-610 standards.
• Works to ensure SMD components are handled per the MSL classification.
• Ensures SMT processes avoid thermal and mechanical damage
• Works to ensure components meet all compliance requirements, including the latest J-STD-020 standards, with compliance at higher temperatures for Pb-free and lower temperature Sn-Pb assemblies.
• If needed, fine tune the SMT process based on AOI, X-ray inspection and testing data.
• Expert Electronic Engineering Capabilities
With more than 3 decades in operation, Topscom offers a specialization in vertical electronics manufacturing services (EMS). Many customers turn to us for quality surface-mount-technology (SMT) including quad flat no leads (QFN) printed circuit board assembly. We also offer through-hold assembly, ball-grid array soldering and an array of programming and serializing capabilities.
From PCB production to final box build, Topscom engineers can provide expert design services that meet your application requirements. Our engineers have worked with some of the most high-tech companies on a diverse variety of projects. We have engineered and manufactured electronic products for industries including:
• consumer electronics
• home security
• industrial machinery
• power meter boards
• power supplies
• printing equipment
Topscom offers a wide variety of electronic testing and inspection processes including in-circuit testing (ICT) and X-ray inspection, and also provide a variety of programming and serializing services.